As you know, pain indicates that something in the body is not working properly.
It is a signal for help. When our emotions remain unheard for a long time and mental pain continues to grow, the body comes to the rescue. Here Transformation Regressive Hypnotherapy
can help to review and fix the emotion, therefore completely healing the body. Sometimes the healing is so spontaneous, it looks like a miracle.
In some people with severe stress, the cardiovascular system suffers; in others, the intestines, etc. Each person has his own reactions to the body, including those due to hereditary predisposition.
- Alcoholism and drug addiction Unable to cope with anything in life.
- Allergy: denial of one's own power. Protest against something that cannot be expressed.
- Anemia. Lack of joy. Fear of life Belief in one's own inferiority deprives one of the joys of life. Arteries (problems). Problems with the arteries—the inability to enjoy life. He does not know how to listen to his heart and create situations associated with joy and fun.
- Appendicitis. Fear. Blocking the expectation of good.
- Appetite absence. Denial of personal life Strong feelings of fear, self-hatred, and self-denial.
- Arthritis. The feeling that you are not loved. Criticism, resentment. They cannot say no and blame others for being exploited. For such people, it is important to learn how to say "no" if necessary. Arthritic: one who is always ready to attack but suppresses this desire in himself. Significant emotional influence on the muscular expression of feelings, which is extremely tightly controlled. The desire for punishment, victim state. Strictness toward oneself, inability to relax, and inability to express one's desires and needs The "inner critic" is too well developed.
- Atherosclerosis Resistance. Tension. Refusal to see the good. Frequent upset due to sharp criticism.
- Myopia. Fear of the future.
- Varicose veins Being in a situation you hate Disapproval. Feeling overwhelmed and overwhelmed by work Exaggeration of the seriousness of the problems. Inability to relax due to guilt when receiving pleasure.
- Vegetative dystonia Infantilism, low self-esteem, a tendency to doubt and self-accusation.
- Obesity. Hypersensitivity. Often symbolizes fear and the need for protection. Fear can serve as a cover for hidden anger and an unwillingness to forgive. Trusting in yourself, in the very process of life, and refraining from negative thoughts are the ways to lose weight. Obesity is a manifestation of a tendency to defend against something. The feeling of inner emptiness often awakens the appetite. Eating provides many people with a sense of acquisition.
- Glaucoma. The most stubborn unwillingness to forgive They press old grievances. Crushed by all this. Farsightedness. Feeling out of this world.
- Head. Headache. Jealousy, envy, hatred, etc.d and resentment. Self underestimation. Self-criticism. Fear. Feelings of inferiority, and humiliation.. Psychological and physical constraints and stress. The state of the nervous system is always at the limit of its capabilities. Loss of contact with one's true self.The desire to justify the high expectations of others. Trying to avoid any mistakes.
- Throat diseases Inability to take care of oneself. Swallowed anger. Crisis of creativity Unwillingness to change. The throat is a part of the body where all our creative energy is concentrated. When we resist change, we most often develop throat problems. Irritation. Confusion. Abstinence from rudeness Inability to express oneself. Anger at not being able to handle a situation.
- Diabetes. Longing for the unfulfilled. Strong need for control. Deep grief. The need to control, sadness, The inability to accept and assimilate love. The diabetic cannot bear affection and love, although he craves them. He unconsciously rejects love, despite the fact that, at a deep level, he feels a strong need for it.
- Airways. Fear or refusal to inhale life fully Fear. Resistance to change. There is distrust in the process of change. Suppressed sexual desires Horror. Fear and an inability to learn new things.
- Stomach. A person sensitively reacts to problems, fears, hatred for others and for himself, and dissatisfaction with himself and his fate. Suppression of these feelings, an unwillingness to admit them to oneself, and an attempt to ignore and "forget" them instead of understanding and resolving them can cause various stomach disorders.
- Gastric functions are upset in people who bashfully react to their desire to receive help or a manifestation of love from another person, i.e., the desire to lean on someone. When, in later life, the desire to receive help from another causes shame or shyness, as it often does in a society whose main value is independence, this desire finds regressive satisfaction in an increased craving for food. This craving stimulates the secretion of the stomach, and a chronic increase in secretion in a predisposed individual can lead to the formation of an ulcer.
- Ulcers of the stomach and duodenum
- Fear. Firm belief that you are defective. Fear of not being good enough for their parents, bosses, teachers, etc. In almost all ulcer patients, there is a deep internal conflict between the desire for independence, which they highly value, and the need for protection, support, and care laid down from childhood. These are people who are trying to prove to everyone that they are needed and indispensable. Envy. Anxiety, irritability, increased diligence, and a heightened sense of duty. Low self-esteem is accompanied by excessive vulnerability, shyness, resentment, and self-doubt, as well as increased demands on oneself and suspiciousness. The desire to do much more than they can realistically accomplish. Tendency to actively overcome difficulties, combined with intense internal anxiety. Anxiety, hypochondria. a suppressed sense of dependency. Irritation, indignation, and at the same time, helplessness from attempts to change oneself, adjusting oneself to someone else's expectations.
- Hemorrhoids. Fear of not meeting the allotted time. Anger in the past. Heavier feelings. Inability to get rid of accumulated problems, resentments, and emotions. The joy of life is drowned in anger and sadness. Fear of separation Suppressed fear. You've got to do the job you hate. Something urgently needs to be completed in order to receive certain material benefits.
- Constipation Unwillingness to part with outdated thoughts. Getting bogged down in the past, in causticity. They testify to an excess of accumulated feelings, ideas, and experiences that a person cannot or does not want to part with and cannot make room for new ones.
- Irritable bowel syndrome. Infantilism, low self-esteem, a tendency to doubt and self-accusation Anxiety, hypochondria.
- Colic. Irritation, impatience, dissatisfaction with the environment.
- Colitis. Uncertainty. Symbolizes the ability to easily part with the past. Fear of letting go of something Unreliability. Flatulence Tightness Fear of losing something significant or being in a hopeless situation. Worry about the future. Unrealized ideas.
- Indigestion. Animal fear, horror, and restlessness Grunts and complaints.
- Belching. Fear. Too greedy an attitude to life.
- Gastritis. Protracted uncertainty. The feeling of doom. Irritation. A strong outburst of anger in the recent past Heartburn Fear. The grip of fear. Heartburn and excess gastric juice indicate repressed aggressiveness.
- Diarrhea; fear; refusal; runaway
- Acne (pimples). Disagreement with yourself Lack of self-love. A sign of a subconscious desire to alienate others, a lack of self-respect and acceptance of oneself, and one's inner beauty.
- Furuncle. A particular situation poisons a person's life, causing intense feelings of anger, anxiety, and fear.
- Herniated discs The feeling that life has completely deprived you of support.
- "Sloping Shoulders" Inability to go with the flow of life. Fear and attempts to hold on to outdated thoughts and distrust of life. Lack of integrity in nature. No boldness of conviction.
- Lumbar pain. Unrealized expectations in the field of interpersonal relationships.
- Radiculitis. Hypocrisy. Fear for money and for the future.
- Back: diseases of the lower part. Lack of financial support. Fear of poverty and material disadvantage. I was forced to do everything myself. Fear of being used and getting nothing in return.
- Back, diseases of the middle part Guilt. Attention is riveted to everything that is in the past. "Leave me alone". The belief that no one can be trusted.
- Back: diseases of the upper part Lack of moral support. The feeling that you are not loved. Holding back feelings of love. Blood, veins, and arteries: diseases Lack of joy. No movement of thought Inability to listen to one's own needs.
- Anxiety, terrible fear The desire to get away from everyone and everything Reluctance to be here. Feelings of futility and inadequacy. Rejection of self. distrust of the life process. Guilt. Escape from life through an unwillingness to recognize its shadow sides.
- Thinness. Such people do not like themselves; they feel insignificant in comparison with others, and they are afraid of being rejected. And so they try to be very kind.
- Cellulite (inflammation of the subcutaneous tissue). Accumulated anger and self-punishment. Forces herself to believe that nothing bothers her.
- Eczema. Irreconcilable antagonism. Mental breakdowns. Uncertainty about your future.
- Bones and skeleton: A person values himself only for what turns out to be useful to others.